B & S Insulation,L.L.C. we install Certain-Teed Open Cell Foam.
CertaSpray foam insulation performs like no other insulation. It provides an effective air seal which reduces energy loss and improves indoor air quality. Adds to your home’s resale value, too. You can actually feel the difference in your everyday quality of life!
Save on your energy bills.*
CertaSpray foam insulation expands to fill every opening that can potentially leak air, resulting in a more energy-efficient living environment; in fact, CertaSpray foam meets the requirements for an ENERGY STAR® Home.
Enjoy cleaner air.
CertaSpray foam reduces the penetration of moisture, outdoor allergens and pollutants that can affect the comfort of your family.
Keep out unwanted noises.
CertaSpray foam helps diminish the sounds from outside (wind and traffic) and inside (plumbing and playrooms) your home.
Boost your home’s resale value.
Home inspections and lower energy bills will confirm CertaSpray foam’s superior thermal efficiency.
Enjoy comfort and peace of mind.
CertaSpray foam takes care of the drafts or hot/cold spots that can negatively affect your daily life.
All from a company you can trust.
CertainTeed insulation is the choice of building professionals for more than 100 years.
* Savings vary. Find out why in the Seller’s Fact Sheet on R-Values. Higher R-Values mean greater insulating power.
This insulation product qualifies for an energy tax credit of up to $1500 under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. For more information, visit the CertainTeed Energy Tax Credit page.
- The open cell 0.5-pcf foam can be spray-applied into open wall cavities, crawlspaces, perimeter joists, cathedral and garage ceilings.
- Product must be installed according to local code, and must be applied by a certified applicator. Please use the “Find a Pro” link to contact a contractor near you.
- All application surfaces must be free of oil, grease, dust and debris.
- Surfaces must be dry prior to application of spray foam.
- Excess humidity may cause poor adhesion, and result in product failure.
- To avoid overspray, product should not be applied when conditions are windy.
- Substrate temperature must reach 40ºF prior to application.
- The final product yield is dependent on spray conditions and spray techniques.
- Typical End Use Properties: The thermal performance values depicted in the specification sheet are achieved at the thickness specified when installed as recommended.